BECU bank realizes the importance of easily allowing their customers the ability to transfer funds from one account to another, therefore they provide their routing number with a link directly on their home website along with information regarding the payment addresses, direct deposits, and wire transfers.
- 325081403 – BECU ABA routing number (for domestic transfers)
- WFBIUS6S – US Dollar Outside of the USA (USD)
Routing Number on Check
Below is a BECU check with the 9 digit routing number on the left hand side.
How to Wire Funds
- By Phone
- Call a BECU representative at 206-439-5700 or toll-free at 1-800-233-2328.
- There are two separate procedures for incoming and outgoing wire transfers. Depending on where the incoming wire is coming from, you must refer to the Incoming Wire Instructions. For outgoing procedures, refer to the Outgoing Wire Instructions.
- In Person
- Go to any local BECU branch and make sure you bring a Photo ID. You will also need to the permanent address of the recipient of the funds.